- January 5, 2017
- Posted by: sglitcom
- Category: Professional
This course covers areas of CCTV installation training with DVR IP setting, PTZ installation, CAT5 in CCTV and many other important aspects of CCTV installation. At the successful completion of the CCTV installation training course you will be able to install and maintain CCTV systems with remote viewing facility.
You will be awarded a certificate at the end of this course.
What qualification will I get at the end of course?
You will be awarded with a certificate in CCTV installation and maintenance; this certificate will qualify you for a job in CCTV security based companies as a CCTV Maintenance Engineer /Sales Engineer. Also, the skill you acquired will qualify you to start your own business as a CCTV security and maintenance consultant.
What are the entry requirements?
The course is designed for anyone who has a desire to pursue a career in the CCTV industry and the course requires no former perquisite qualifications.
What does the course cover?
Our CCTV Installation and Maintenance Course covers the following areas:
- CCTV IP Camera Deployment
- Introduction To CCTV/IP Installation
- Network (LAN, WAN, IP)
- CablingAnd Connectors (CAT5/6 & Coaxial)
- Crimping BNC,RJ45 Connectors
- Video Transmission (Analogue To Digital, Megapixel Cameras)
- Assembling A CCTV/IP System
- IP CameraInstallation (IP Installer For IP Cameras, Parameter Setting)
- Introduction To Lenses And Lens Theory (Field Of View, Vari-Focal And Fixed Lenses)
- Digital CCTV Storage
- PTZ Camera Installation (Protocols, Baud Rate In PTZ
- Installing Camera Housing For Bigger Projects With Power
- Installing Multiple PTZ Cameras
- Integrating new CCTV/IP setup with existing company network
- Considering the differences between DVR and NVR installations
- Browser (Remote) Viewing Configuration
- Configuring Domain Name Server (DNS)
- Recording and Playback
- Managing your storage and cloud backup.
- Learning About Different Types Of Router
- Business and Entrepreneur Opportunities
- Site Survey and How to develop business proposal for your client
- Final Project And Revision
- Project Documentation