- January 5, 2017
- Posted by: sglitcom
- Category: Professional
Our mission is to provide industry-leading technical training and expertise in renewable energy to empower people, communities, and businesses, because, we envision a world powered by renewable energy.
Now you can attend our industry leading technical training course.
Numerous participants have attended this course, many of them are doing well in terms of getting private jobs ,and using it as another stream of regular income.
Participants have opportunity to follow our engineers to sites for field exposure.
Participants are also assisted by our engineers (if he/she desires) for the first job a he/she secures after the training.
- Practical Inverter Installation Proredure.
- How to Design , Plan, Select and Install an Inverter
- Working principle of the inverters
- Introduction to basic wiring systems.
- Definition Of Inverter Systems
- Types Of Inverter
- Advantages Of using Inverter
- Disadvantages Of Using Inverter
- Introduction To Solar Panel Systems
- Types Of Solar Panel
- The Difference Between Mono And Poly Solar Panels
- Working Principle of a Solar Inverter
- How to Design, Plan, Select and Install an Inverter
- Practical Solar Installation Process.
- Types Of Electrical Loads
- Resistive Loads
- Inductive Loads
- Capacitive Loads
- How Classified Resistive, Capacitive & Inductive Loads
- DC Power Calculation
AC Power Calculation
- Energy Consumption Calculation
- Electricity Bill Calculation
- Load Analysis/Site Inspection
- Power Auditting /Load Chart Analysis For Power Sizing And Selection
- Electrical Power Convertion &Calculation.
- Electrical Cable/Wire Sizing
- List Of Electrical And Electronic Measuring Equipment
- Basic Wiring Systems For House
- Basic Components Of Inverter
- Types Of Capacitor
- Testing Of Capacitors
- Resistor Testing
- Types Of Resistors
- Types Of Diode
- Diode Testing
- Types Of Transistors
- Testing Of Transistor
- Types Of Relays
- General Purpose Relays
- Machine Control Relays
- Relays Testing
- Step 1 – Test Electrical Item
- Step 2 – Measure Power Supply
- Step 3 – Test Relay Contacts
- Step 4 – Check Ground
- Step 5 – Measure Coil Resistance
- Step 6 – Replace Relay
- Marketing Strategies
- Site feasibility studies
- Project designs, costing and implementations
- Testing and commissioning