- January 4, 2017
- Posted by: sglitcom
- Category: Professional
Laptopsevolve all of the time and there are so many variations that if you plan to repair laptops for a living you really need to understand how they work. You need to be able to apply your knowledge to any type of laptop or netbook without constantly referring to manual guides.
- SGL engineers will give you a clear understanding of how laptops are put together, how they work and how you can repair or replace parts to fix them.
- SGL engineers will give you the skills to work as a laptop repair technician
- The course will definitely teach and motivates you to start your own business after the training
- Offers you the new skill- set needed to be employed and get a good salary package.
You can come with as many as possible faulty laptops to the class and fix it yourself at the end of the class.
This course is designed to empower all youths for immediate self-employment and numerous participants have become self-employed after this course
This course It does NOT cover chip or motherboard repair
(Ref. :Advanced Laptop Repair Course)
Advantages of becoming a laptop repair specialist
- You can work from, no cost the initial cost of office rent
- There is no prior skill / experience required to start this course .
- Free ongoing help from SGL engineers
- Market opportunies expanding every day (almost everyone with a laptop)
- Immediate opportunity for you fight the current economic recession
- Part-time or full-time business
- You can be employed.
- You can be self-employed.
- Basic Laptop Repair Training Course
You’ll discover how to troubleshoot & repair
- How To Use A Multimeter
- Dead Systems
- No display
- Dim display
- Freezing System
- System getting hung
- Keyboard control section problem
- Memory control section problem
- Audio not working
- USB port not working
- Serial port not working
- Ps2 port not working
- CD Drive control section problem
- Hard diskcontrol section problem
- Battery not charging
- D C pin problem
- Soldering & Desoldering of Motherboard Ics, Transistors, Dieode, Fuse, Capasitors, VGA Chips ETC….
The Best Way To Take A Laptop Apart
- Laptop Motherboards
- Solving Laptop Power Problems
- How To Handle Liquid Problems Like Spilling water In Your Laptop
- Handling Laptop Keyboard Issues
- How You Deal With Overheating Laptops
- Fixing Keyboard Problems
- Fixing Touchpad Problems
- Replacing Broken Laptop Screens
- Replacing Memory/Data Components
How To Fit/Install Laptop Hard Drives
- What you need to know about hard drive installation.
- Example Hard Drives.
- How To Partition & Format the New Hard Drive.
- Special instructions for notebook computers made prior to 1998.
- By-passing the BIOS Password.
- What to do if You Can’t Boot The System.
- LaptopBIOS Settings.
- What to do if you can’t remember your BIOS password.
- and you need to get into the BIOS.
- A comprehensive FAQ section.
- Identify ALL the parts in a Laptop.
- Fit laptop screens.
- Fit laptop keyboards.
- Fit memory into ANY laptop.
- Fit hard drives into ANY laptop.
- Clean a laptop keyboard to an ‘as new’ condition. This little-known technique can make you a ton of money alone.
- How and where to buy laptops cheaply and sell them for a healthy profit.
- Which laptops to buy and which to stay away from.