Sage 50 Accounting Training CoursePosted on: June 27, 2019, by : adminated
Sage 50 Accounting Training Course
- Program Type: I
- (I=Individual, C=Corporate)
- Training Method: Workshop/Demonstration (Highly Intensive Practical)
- Cost: N45,000,00 Promo Offer (Covers Tuition and Certificate of attendance only)
- Duration: 2 days
- Time: 9.00am – 4.00pm
- June 17-18, 2019
- Lagos: SGL Training Center. 10, Akinremi Street, Anifowoshe, off Awolowo Way, Ikeja, Lagos.
SGL’s Sage 50 course is the perfect course for those trying to expand their knowledge in accounting or those looking for an entrance point to attain a position in the field.
Sage 50 has earned its reputation in the accounting field with superior inventory management features and a robust software program to manage almost any companies accounting infrastructure.
Sage 50 does more than just assist users in managing the day to day accounting tasks. It’s a feature-rich program that allows accounting professionals to run a company’s books in a timely and efficient manner.
Sage 50 accounting solutions make accounting processes easier and more rewarding so you spend less time crunching numbers and have more time to think, plan, and create.
- 1. Setting Up A New Company
- Chart Of account
- Building Your Own Chart
- Creating And Editing Of Chart.
- 3. Creating Debtors and Creditors
- Setting Up/Creating Debtors And Their Balances
- Setting Up/Creating Creditors And Their Balances.
- Inventory management
- Item Classes eg .Stock, Non-Stock, Master Stock, Serialize Etc
- Inventory Adjustment
- Setting Up/Creating Inventory Items And Their Balances
- Build And Assembly Items
- Posting Of Transactions
- Sales Order, Sales Invoice, Credit Memo, And Receipt
- Purchases Order, Purchases/Receive Inventory, Vendors Credit Memo And Payment
- General Journals
- Uses Of General Journals
- For Entering Opening Balances
- For Transferring From One Account To Another
- For Corrections Of Error
- For Entering Extra-Ordinary Items. Etc
- Payroll Management
- Setting Up Payroll Wizard
- Making Payroll Entries
- Setting Up Employee Records
- Payroll Reports
- Short Cuts
- Report And Forms
- Account Receivables
- Account Payables
- General Ledger
- Financial Statement
- Profit And Loss Account
- Inventory Etc.
- Back-Up And Restore.