Senior Professional in Human Resources— International™ (SPHRi™)Posted on: June 27, 2019, by : adminated
Independent of geographical region, the credential complements local HR practices.
Is this Certification Right for Me?
Demonstrate your strategic international HR leadership with the Senior Professional in Human Resources – International™ (SPHRi™) from HR Certification Institute (HRCI). The SPHRi (formerly the Human Resources Management Professional™ or HRMP™), for internationally based HR leaders, validates senior-level HR competency and mastery of generally accepted HR principles in strategy, policy development and service delivery in a single international setting.
Am I Eligible?
To be eligible for the SPHRi you must meet one of the following conditions for education and experience*:
- Have at least four years of experience in a professional-level HR position + a master’s degree or global equivalent,
- Have at least five years of experience in a professional-level HR position + a bachelor’s degree or global equivalent, OR
- a minimum of seven years of experience in a professional-level HR position + a high school diploma or global equivalent.
* The SPHRi requires documented knowledge of local employment laws.
What Is the Exam Format & Length?
- Exam time: 2 hours and 30 minutes.
- Exam length: 105 scored questions (mostly multiple-choice) + 25 pretest questions
- Language: English (also available in Spanish – Castilian)
- Computer-based exam at a Pearson VUE testing center
How Much Does It Cost?
Exam Fee*: $495 + Application Fee: $100
When Can I Take the Exam?
Testing for the SPHRi is available year-round, subject to test center availablity.
How Do I Remain Certified?
Your SPHRi certification is valid for three years after testing. To maintain your SPHRi credential, you must earn 60 recertification credits over a three-year time span. Of the 60 recertification credits required, 15 must be Business Management & Strategy credits.
The SHRPi course dwells solely on the advanced and in-depth knowledge of the Human Resources.
It covers the following functional domains:
- HR as a Business Leader
- People Development and Talent Management
- HR Service Delivery