Administering Windows Server 2012
This course is part one of a series of three exams that test the skills and knowledge necessary to implement a core Windows Server 2012 infrastructure in an existing enterprise environment.
Exam 70-411 Administering Windows Server 2012
This Course is part two of a series of three exams that test the skills and knowledge necessary to administer a Windows Server 2012 infrastructure in an enterprise environment.
Passing this exam validates a candidate’s ability to administer the tasks required to maintain a Windows Server 2012 infrastructure, such as user and group management, network access, and data security.
Passing this exam along with the other two exams confirms that a candidate has the skills and knowledge necessary for implementing, managing, maintaining, and provisioning services and infrastructure in a Windows Server 2012 environment.
Deploy, Manage, and Maintain Servers
- Deploy and manage server images
- Implement patch management
- Monitor servers
Configure File and Print Services
- Configure Distributed File System (DFS)
- Configure File Server Resource Manager (FSRM)
- Configure file and disk encryption
- Configure advanced audit policies
Configure Network Services and Access
- Configure DNS zones
- Configure DNS records
- Configure VPN and routing
- Configure DirectAccess
Configure a Network Policy Server Infrastructure
- Configure Network Policy Server (NPS)
- Configure NPS policies
Configure and Manage Active Directory
- Configure service authentication
- Configure Domain Controllers
- Maintain Active Directory
- Configure account policies
Configure and Manage Group Policy
- Configure Group Policy processing
- Configure Group Policy settings
- Manage Group Policy objects (GPOs)
Configure Group Policy Preferences (GPP)