Advanced Solutions of Microsoft Exchange Server 2013
This course will provide you with the knowledge and skills to configure and manage a Microsoft Exchange Server 2013 messaging environment.
70-342B: Advanced Solutions of Microsoft Exchange Server 2013
This course will provide you with the knowledge and skills to configure and manage a Microsoft Exchange Server 2013 messaging environment. This course will teach you how to configure Exchange Server 2013, and it will provide guidelines, best practices, and considerations that will help you optimize your Exchange Server deployment.
This course is intended for people aspiring to be enterprise-level messaging administrators. Others who may take this course include IT generalists and help desk professionals who want to learn about Exchange Server 2013. People coming into the course are expected to have at least 3 years of experience working in the IT field—typically in the areas of network administration, help desk, or system administration. Students are expected to have experience with Exchange Server 2013 or with previous versions of Exchange Server.
In addition, this course is intended as preparation material for IT professionals who are looking to take the exam 70-342A: Microsoft Exchange Server 2013, Advanced Solutions, as a stand-alone, or as part of the requirement for the MCSE: Microsoft Exchange Server 2013 certification.
At course completion
After completing this course, students will be able to:
- Design and implement Exchange Server 2013 Unified Messaging.
- Design and implement site resiliency for Exchange Server 2013.
- Plan a virtualization strategy for Exchange Server 2013 roles.
- Design and implement message transport security.
- Design and implement message retention in Exchange Server 2013.
- Design and implement messaging compliance.
- Design and implement administrative security in an Exchange Server 2013 environment.
- Use the Windows PowerShell® 3.0 command-line interface to manage Exchange Server 2013.
- Design and implement integration with Exchange Online.
- Design and implement messaging coexistence.
Design and implement Exchange Server migrations from non-Exchange messaging systems, and upgrades from previous Exchange Server versions