Certificate of Capability in Business Analysis (CCBA) - Level 2
The Certified of Capability in Business Analysis Training is designed to build participants confidence in Business Analysis Body of Knowledge
Certificate of Capability in Business Analysis (CCBA) – Level 2
SGL ‘s CCBA training is designed to prepare participants to pass the CCBA® exam – the Certificate of Competency in Business Analysis. It features study material and questions bank to reduce preparation time and increase chance of success.
An IIBA (International Institute of Business Analysis) certification prepares and equips Business Analysis Professionals with expertise and key competencies. Certification improves your marketability, your employability, and your earning potential.
The training course is aligned with the Business Analysis Body of Knowledge (BABOK Guide) version 3.0 and includes sample exam questions to make you ready. Additionally, you’ll learn test-taking tips and strategies, along with other practice exercises to reinforce the material.
- Raising participants’ confidence in BABOK knowledge.
- Improving participants’ chances of passing the CCBA® certification exam.
- Streamline the massive amounts of information required to pass the test.
- Practicing exam questions
This highly practical and interactive training has been specifically designed for:
- Anyone looking to achieve the Certification of Capability in Business Analysis (CCBA®).
Business Analysis practitioners
Business Analysis Planning and Monitoring
- Plan Business Analysis Approach
- Plan Stakeholder Engagement
- Plan Business Analysis Governance
- Plan Business Analysis Information Management
- Identify Business Analysis Performance Improvements
Elicitation and Collaboration
- Prepare for Elicitation
- Conduct Elicitation
- Confirm Elicitation Results
- Communicate Business Analysis Information
- Manage Stakeholder Collaboration
Requirements Life Cycle Management
- Trace Requirements
- Maintain Requirements
- Prioritize Requirements
- Assess Requirements Changes
- Approve Requirements
- Analyze Current State
- Define Future State
- Assess Risks
- Define Change Strategy
Requirements Analysis and Design Definition
- Specify and Model Requirements
- Verify Requirements
- Validate Requirements
- Define Requirements Architecture
- Define Design Options
- Analyze Potential Value and Recommend Solution
- Measure Solution Performance
- Analyze Performance Measures
- Assess Solution Limitations
- Assess Enterprise Limitations
- Recommend Actions to Increase Solution Value
- Selected techniques for BA level 2