expert Training Course
As more companies continue to migrate their resources to the cloud, there is now a growing need for cloud engineers with honed cloud skills to help businesses configure, manage and maintain their cloud infrastructures. Rather than companies owning their own computing infrastructure or data centers, companies can rent access to Computing Infrastructure like Severs, Storage, Database, Loadbalancer, IoT, Analytics, Application, etc. from a cloud service provider like AWS.
One of the benefits of using cloud-computing services is that Companies will now avoid the upfront cost and complexity of owning and maintaining their own IT infrastructure, and instead simply pay for what they use, when they use it.
- Google Cloud
- Amazon Web services (AWS) Cloud
- Learn about various fields such as database, administrative, business, finance and other IT profession fields.
- Our training courses are served with the various delivery methods as per your requirement.
Google is the future expertise development leader in every field of technologies area whether it is cloud or native technologies. As per the world’s demand, Google is always responsible for providing excellent products and services. As we all know, Google technologies are rapidly developing day by day and it is liable to develop professional roles and skills by Google Cloud technologies and services training.
Reasons to choose:
- Learn about the latest Google Cloud Technologies to implement your strategies.
- Easy to migrate infrastructure, whether it is on-premises to Google Cloud or any Cloud platform to GCP.
- Introduction to Google Cloud platform
- Setting up Accounts and Billing
- Working with Vm Instances
- Scaling and Load Balancing Apps
- Isolating Instances and Apps
- Using Storage as a Service and Database as a Service
- Deployment and Monitoring
Amazon Web Services (AWS) Cloud Practitioner
Our AWS (Amazon Web Services) provides cloud infrastructure for companies to use for storage, networking, database, and analytics services. Therefore, you need to be skilled and certified to implement AWS cloud computing services for your company. Our training gets you ready for the AWS certification exams and empowers you with the needed skills to be an AWS expert.
AWS fundamental is recommended for people with six months experience of fundamental AWS cloud and industry knowledge. This level has just one certification: Cloud Practitioner.
- Course Overview
- AWS Account Creation
- Introduction to Cloud & AWS
- Global Infrastructure & Reliability
- Compute in the Cloud
- Networking in AWS
- Load Balancer, AutoScaling & Route 53
- Storage & Database
- Security in the Cloud
- Monitoring & Messaging Services
- AWS Developer tools
- Pricing & Supports
- AWS Exam Preparation