The CompTIA Project+ certification validates the communication and business skills you need to lead projects with confidence, complete projects on time and make sure you stay within budget.
CompTIA Project +
Project management skills are essential in virtually every discipline and it distinguishes from your professional colleagues.
Well-managed projects save time and ensure continued focus on company goals.
This training course provides you with project management techniques, and prepare you to take the CompTIA Project+ certification exam.
The certification validates your project management skills to employers, both inside and outside the IT profession.
The CompTIA Project+ certification also validates the communication and business skills you need to lead projects with confidence, complete projects on time and make sure you stay within budget.
This course is designed for individuals in various job roles who have a basic knowledge of project management and who participate in small to medium scale projects.
This course is also designed for students who are seeking the CompTIA Project + certification and who would like to prepare for the CompTIA Project + Certification Exam.
Initiate, plan, execute, monitor, and close a project.
You will learn how to :
- Identify the fundamentals of project management.
- Initiate a project.
- Create project plans, stakeholder strategies, and scope statement. Develop a Work Breakdown Structure and activity lists.
- Develop project schedule and identify the critical path.
- Plan project costs.
- Create project staffing and quality management plans.
- Create an effective communication plan. Create a risk management plan, perform risk analysis, and develop a risk response plan.
- Plan project procurements.
- Develop change management and transition plans.
- Assemble and launch the project team to execute the plan.
- Execute the project procurement plan.
- Monitor and control project performance.
- Monitor and control project constraints.
- Monitor and control project risks.
- Monitor and control procurements.
- Perform project closure activities.