Cybersecurity & Intelligence Bootcamp
Cyber security & Intelligence (C & I) is the practice of defending computers, servers, mobile devices, electronic systems, networks, and data from malicious attacks.
Cyber security & Intelligence (C & I) is the practice of defending computers, servers, mobile devices, electronic systems, networks, and data from malicious attacks. It’s also known as information technology security or electronic information security. A compromised application could provide access to the data its designed to protect.
Cyber security and Intelligence is a broad technical field that ranges from data mining to procedural cryptography. Cyber security professionals aim to ensure the safety of web-based systems and other computerized networks.
SGL’s C & I bootcamp is very fundamental for some of the most sought-after skills like cyber security specialist, cyber security analyst, cyber security consultant, cryptographer, and chief information security officer (CISO).
To equip the Next Generation of Cyber Security Professionals with practical knowledge to detect Cyber attacks and prevent Hackers.
- IT/Non IT professional looking to gain in-depth knowledge about Cybersecurity & Intelligence or seeking for practical training in penetration testing & ethical hacking.
- Any individual in search of opportunity to break into the cyber security industry.
- Whatever you are or aspire to be, the cyber security & intelligence bootcamp is where to start your IT /Cyber security career.
- Students learn hands-on practical skills and gain real-work experience in security operations architecture, security programs, threat intelligence, offensive security, and more.
- Learn data security and auditing fundamentals, identifying, evaluating, and mitigating risks. It also includes a primer on industry best practices of securing software and hardware assets.
- Discover how malicious hackers attack systems and learn the tactics needed to thwart online attacks.
- Explore the role played by Cyber Security Analysts and learn the skills required to thrive.
- The Cyber security program will help students learn all the skills necessary to transition into the information security business.
- This bootcamp teaches you to think and act like a hacker with a willingness to explore loopholes and backdoors in computer programs and network systems.
- Opportunity for participants’ preparation for CompTIA’s Security+, (ISC)²’s Systems Security Certified Practitioner (SSCP) or Certified Information Systems Security Professional (CISSP) exams.
We will teach and demonstrate the following :
- Cyber Security Building blocks
- Network Security
- End Point Security
- Vulnerability Analysis
- Kali Linux
- Scripting for Hackers
- Application Security
- Operating Systems Hardening
- Cloud and Enterprise Security
- Offensive Security
- Blue Teaming & Cyber SOC
- Blockchain, Artificial Intelligence and Machine Learning for Cyber Security
- Regulatory Compliances in Cybersecurity
- Business and Cybersecurity
- Critical Infrastructure Security
- Network sniffing
- Wireless security Assessment
- Vulnerability Assessment & Management
- Penetration Testing
- Intro to ISO 27001
- Detecting vulnerable System Ports, Services & protocols
- Detecting weaponised Pdf and Word Attachment
- Tracing and detecting the location of an Attacker
- Hacking Methodologies
- Trojans and backdoors
- Viruses and worms
- Social engineering
- Denial of service
- Session hijacking
- Hacking web servers
- Hacking web applications
- SQL injection
- Hacking wireless networks
- Evading IDS, firewalls and honeypots
- Buffer overflow
- Up to 90% Hands On Training
- Free Cyber Security Tools
- Free Cyber Security Materials
- Free manual (softcopy)
- Certificate of Achievement Awarded
- Live Tools for The Class:
- Kali Linux, NetStumbler, Cain & Abel, Nessus, NexPose, Zenmap, NetScan, Oracle VM etc.
Participants of the course are to sign the Cyber Security/ IT Education & Confidentiality Agreement, which restricts participant’s access to and use of the information technology applications, services, resources and knowledge acquired in this training from SGL Technologies to be applied only in an ethical manner.