EXPERT electronics repair
This electronics course is a course that is designed to expose and make participants to be well grounded in the handling and troubleshooting of electronic equipment. Participants will work with a wide range of complex analogue circuits, components and diagnose and fault find and learn how to use more complex electronic test equipment.
Electronics Equipment Repair course equips participants with practical “Hands-On” skills relevant to the workplace and the theory required for certification. Participants on successful completion of the course will have the skills and knowledge to:
- The objective of the course is to introduce principles of fundamental electronic devices and circuits.
- Demonstrate the operation of a wide range of electronic components and circuits and their applications in modern electronic based equipment such as amplifiers, Hi-Fi systems, stereos, and control systems
- Construct, test and fault find the following popular basic circuits: Power supplies, amplifiers, timers, etc.
- Become competent in the correct use of electronic test and measurement equipment such as Analogue and Digital Multimeter and Oscilloscopes.
- It’s a practical based course.
- After the completion of this course, the students will be able to understand how to identify, troubleshoot and fix/repair several problems on electronic gadgets.
- Introduction to materials
- Conducting materials
- Insulating Materials
- Magnetic Materials
- Semiconductor Materials
- OHMS Law,
Switches & Relays
Cables, Connections and Transformers
Microphone and Speakers
Fabrication of Integrated Circuits
- Monolithic Integrated Circuit
- Hybrid Integrated Circuit
- Discrete Components and IC Laminate
Printed Circuit Board
- Laminates and Copper clad Laminate
- Printed Components and PCB Processing
- Semiconductor Diode and Unjunction
- Semiconductor Power devices
- Fault-finding techniques: –
Diagnosing and rectifying faults on circuits built during course.
- Health & Safety, Care of
Tools and instruments for assembly and repair
- General Session on repair and
fixing different types of electronic gadgets, troubleshooting, fixing and
maintaining all types of electronic gadgets like TV, DVD Players IPADs, PCs, LCD, LED, 0LED, Laptop (motherboard) etc.