Hardware Support Expert
There is need to understand the skill you need to acquire to become a computer repair technician and duties you will be performing.
HARDWARE REPAIR EXPERT
Duration: 4 Months
If you decide to make computer repair and servicing your choice career, then there is need to understand the skill you need to acquire to become a computer repair technician and duties you will be performing.
The computer repair technician is responsible for installing operating systems, softwares,hardwares, and fixing performance issues, glitches, and errors as necessary.
Generally the skill for Hardware Support Expert is broad range, it covers the following:
Server Hardware Repair
- Installation of different types of servers
- Configuration of RAID 5, RAID 1 and RAID 0
- Understanding server architecture
- Installation of Windows Server 2012 and 2016 OS/Linux
- Diagnosis of hardware breakdown
- Replacement of spare parts
- BIOS & firmware upgrade
- Preventive maintenance
- Data storage – tape & disk based
- Individual attention with limited batch size
- Ideal timings for working professionals
- Assembling, disassembling and Troubleshooting
- Laptop Motherboards
- Solving Laptop Power Problems
- Handling Laptop Keyboard Issues
- How You Deal With Overheating Laptops
- Fixing Keyboard Problems
- Fixing Touchpad Problems
- Replacing Broken Laptop Screens
- Replacing Memory/Data Components
Mobile Phone Repair
- Assembling & disassembling of different mobile phones.
- Soldering &Desoldering Components Using Different Soldering Tools.
- Names of Different ICs.
- Work of Different ICs.
- Fault finding & Troubleshooting.
- Repairing procedure for repairing different hardware faults.
- Planning, Implement and Support of LAN/WAN
- Crimping BNC, CAT5 & keystone connectors
- Configuring Power Distribution Unit (PDU)
- Assembling a CCTV system Troubleshooting using CCTV tester