Exam 70-742 Identity with Windows Server 2016
This exam focuses on the identity functionality in Windows Server 2016.
It covers the installation and configuration of Active Directory Domain Services (AD DS), in addition to Group Policy implementation for non-Nano Server environments.
It also covers functionality such as Active Directory Certificate Services (AD CS), Active Directory Federations Services (AD FS), and Web Application proxy implementations.
Install and Configure Active Directory Domain Services (AD DS) (20-25%)
- Install and configure domain controllers
- Create and manage Active Directory users and computers
- Create and manage Active Directory groups and organizational units (OUs)
Manage and Maintain AD DS (15-20%)
- Configure service authentication and account policies
- Maintain Active Directory
- Configure Active Directory in a complex enterprise environment
Create and Manage Group Policy (25-30%)
- Create and manage Group Policy Objects (GPOs)
- Configure Group Policy processing
- Configure Group Policy settings
- Configure Group Policy preferences
Implement Active Directory Certificate Services (AD CS) (10-15%)
- Install and configure AD CS
- Manage certificates
Implement Identity Federation and Access Solutions (15-20%)
- Install and configure Active Directory Federation Services (AD FS)
- Implement Web Application Proxy (WAP)
- Install and configure Active Directory Rights Management Services (AD RMS)