Microsoft® Office Access Level 2: Specialist
This course is designed for individuals who wish to learn intermediate-level operations of the Microsoft® Office Access® program.
Microsoft® Office Access Level 2 : Specialist
Course Objective: You will improve and customize tables, queries, forms and reports, and share Access data with other applications.
Target Student: This course is designed for individuals who wish to learn intermediate-level operations of the Microsoft® Office Access® program. The target students may also include individuals whose job responsibilities include creating databases, tables, and relationships, as well as working with and revising intermediate-level queries, forms, and reports. It also introduces them to integrating Access data with other applications such as Microsoft Office Word or Excel.
Upon successful completion of this course, students will be able to:
- Streamline Data Entry And Maintain Data Integrity.
- Join Tables To Retrieve Data From Unrelated Tables.
- Create Flexible Queries To Retrieve Data And Modify Tables.
- Improve The Functionality Of Access Forms.
- Customize Reports To Organize The Displayed Information And Produce Specific Print Layouts.
- Share Data Between Access and other applications.