Oracle Database 12c SQL
Become an Oracle Database SQL Certified Associate and demonstrate understanding of fundamental SQL concepts needed to undertake any database project.
Oracle Database 12c SQL (1Z0-071 )
Become an Oracle Database SQL Certified Associate and demonstrate understanding of fundamental SQL concepts needed to undertake any database project. Passing the exam illustrates depth of knowledge of SQL and its use when working with the Oracle Database server. Gain a working knowledge of queries , insert, update and delete SQL statements as well as some Data Definition language and Data Control Language, the optimizer, tales and indexes, data modeling and normalization. By passing this exam, a certified individual proves fluency in and a solid understanding of SQL language . data modeling and using SQL to create and manipulate tables in an Oracle Database.
Qualified candidates have knowledge of general computing concepts, knowledge of command line interfaces and experience working in command line.
- Course Content:
- Overview of various Oracle Versions and Their Differences
- Oracle Database Installation
- Installing Or Managing Oracle Sample Schema
- Overview of Oracle Multitenant Architecture – (With Respective to Learning of SQL)
- Overview of SQLPLUS Command’s
- Overview of SQL Statement’s
- Retrieving Data Using the SQL SELECT Statement (Projection)
- Restricting and Sorting Data (Selection)
- Using Single Row Functions to Customize Output
- Using Conversion Functions and Conditional Expressions
- Reporting Aggregated Data Using the Group or Multi-Row or Aggregate Functions.
- Analytic Functions or Windowing Functions
- Displaying Data From Multiple Tables Using Joins
- Using Subqueries To Solve Queries
- Using Advance Subqueries
- Using Set Operators
- Data Definition Language – DDL
- Data Control Language (DCL) & Controlling User Access
- Managing Tables Using DML & TC Statements, Locks, Deadlocks & For Update Clause.
- Managing Other Schema Objects
- Flashback Technologies
- Managing Objects with Data Dictionary Views
- Manipulating Large Data Sets – (Multi-table INSERT Statements)