Professional Web Development
A Complete Web Design and Developer Course
What you will achieve from this training:
- Build websites and webapps
- Build HTML-based mobile apps
- Get a job as a junior web developer
- Bid for projects on freelance websites
- Start their own online business
- Be a comfortable front-end developer
- Be proficient with databases and server-side languages
This course is right for you if you are:
- Beginner with zero skill set in programming
- Such person who already build websites using CMS (WordPress, Joomla etc) but want to learn how to build it from scratch
- Web designer that want to extend their skill and become web developer creating web app and software
- Such person with app ideas but looking for how to implement them
- Someone that want to change career
- No pre-knowledge is required – enthusiasm is all you need!
- A laptop
Skill to acquire in the course of the training:
- The course starts with the fundamentals. We ll show you insider tips to work quickly and efficiently with web technologies like HTML5, CSS3 and Python.
- How to build your own responsive websites using more advanced techniques such as jQuery, PHP, MySQL and Twitter Bootstrap.
- You’ll be developing blogs and eCommerce sites with WordPress, and learn smart ways to add dynamic content, using APls to connect to sites such as Google Maps and Facebook.
- As we all know, the best way to learn is to do it yourself, so you’ll complete fun website challenges at every turn. Plus, as you move through the course, you’ll use your skills to put a site together as you go.
- How does the web work?
- CMS and WordPress
- Responsive Design
- PHP Coding
- MySQL Databases
What else will you get?
- Full Hands-on training that will take you every step of the way
- Personal contact with the course tutor even after the training
- Materials that will show you how to start earning before you’ve even finished
- A deep understanding of how to code, design and build powerful websites and web/mobile apps
At the end of the class:
There will be a tutor lead section, class programming session and a project development section. Every student will be expected to complete a web project