Project Management Professional(PMP)
Attaining the Project Management Professional (PMP) designation has become a benchmark in many industries that employ project managers. This course helps participants understand and master the material that is covered in PMP Management When more than one-third of project managers are PMP-certified, organizations complete more of their projects on time, on budget and meeting original goals.
Project Management Professional (PMP) 6th Edition
SGL’s team of PMP certified instructors are well equipped with the professional knowledge and Exam preparation experience to make your PMP certification dream attainable at first exam sitting.
Attaining the Project Management Professional (PMP) designation has become a benchmark in many industries that employ project managers. This course helps participants understand and master the material that is covered on the PMP exam. Employers benefit as well. When more than one-third of their project managers are PMP-certified, organizations complete more of their projects on time, on budget and meeting original goals.
Professionals who want to pursue a career that is focused on project-based work enabling them to require for salary increment.
The Project Management Professional Certification (PMP) 6th Edition training course provides Project Managers with the knowledge and skills needed to master the Guide to the Project Management.
The body of Knowledge (PMBOK Guide) 6th Edition, understands the Project Management Institute’s (PMI) best practices, and attain the Project Management Professional (PMP) certification.
The PMP credential is the most widely accepted professional certification in the world and its framework has set the standard for the project management profession for the past 30 years.
· PMP Learning Outcomes
- Minimum of 40 hours (5days)- Adequate time to treat and handle each module with thorough practical scenarios by facilitators compared to only 35 hrs. required by PMI for 35 PDU requirement)
- Exam application assistance
- Continuing follow up/ support after class to assist participant’s exam preparation
- Training materials PMBOK Six edition (soft copy)
- Project Management Live video
- Exam Prep Materials
- Both Weekend and Weekday sessions available
- Course completion certificate
- This course is valuable for:
- People new to project management
- Those people who want to learn more about project management
- People new to the business and formal delivery models
- Persons who are currently project contributors and want to improve performance
- Team Contributors
- Project Leads
- Project Coordinators
- Business analysts
- Experienced professionals
- Career Benefits to individuals
- Increases your salary dramatically
- Expands your market reach
- Provides greater job opportunities
- Brings you challenging projects
- Displays your ability to handle challenging projects
- Showcases your skills to global employers
- Improves project performance
- Recognizes your project management skills worldwide
- PMP Certification Benefits to Organizations
Employing PMP certified individuals helps organizations achieving the following:
- Reduces overall project cost and timely completion
- Helps organization to develop well aligned strategy and execution processes
- Helps establish standard project management culture within the organization
- Helps achieve strategic and project management goals
- Standardized project management procedures for the organization
- Offers an organization an edge to bid competitively for projects
- Course Objectives
Upon successful completion of this course, participants will be able to:
- Get started with project management fundamentals
- Identify organizational influences and project life cycle
- Work with project management processes
- Initiate a project
- Plan a project
- Plan for project time management
- Plan project budget, quality, and communications
- Plan for risk, procurements, and stakeholder management
- Execute a project
- Manage project work, scope, schedules, and cost
- Control a project