Provisioning SQL Databases
Students have a working knowledge of the various cloud service models and service model architectures, data storage options, and data synchronization techniques.
Exam 70-765 Provisioning SQL Databases
This course is intended for architects, senior developers, infrastructure specialists, and development leads.
Candidates have a working knowledge of the various cloud service models and service model architectures, data storage options, and data synchronization techniques.
Candidates also have a working knowledge of deployment models, upgrading and migrating databases, and applications and services, in addition to integrating Azure applications with external resources.
Implement SQL in Azure (40–45%)
- Deploy a Microsoft Azure SQL Database
- Plan for SQL Server installation
- Deploy SQL Server instances
- Deploy SQL Server databases to Azure virtual machines
Manage databases and instances (30-35%)
- Configure secure access to Microsoft Azure SQL Databases
- Configure SQL Server performance settings
- Manage SQL Server instances
Manage Storage (30–35%)
- Manage SQL Storage
Perform database maintenance