certification is a professional credential that measures your ability to accomplish coding tasks related to advanced programming in the Python language and the more advanced notions and techniques used in object-oriented programming.
Python Certified Professional in Python Programming (PCPP) Certification
PCPP – Certified Professional in Python Programming certification is a professional credential that measures your ability to accomplish coding tasks related to advanced programming in the Python language and the more advanced notions and techniques used in object-oriented programming.
PCPP – Certified Professional in Python Programming certification shows that the individual is familiar with the more advanced aspects of classes, regular expressions, and advanced features of object-oriented programming. The scope of certification also includes graphical and network programming, as well as working with databases, testing and debugging, and processing various kinds of data.
Becoming PCPP certified ensures that the individual is fully acquainted with all the advanced means provided by Python 3 and related technologies to enable her/him to advance her/his career as a Python developer.
Before attending this course, students must have:
- Basic Python programming experience. In particular, students should be very comfortable with:
o Working with strings
o Working with lists, tuples and dictionaries
o Loops and conditionals
o Writing your own functions
- Some exposure to HTML, XML, JSON, and SQL
After completing this course, students will be able to:
- Learn to work with IPython Notebook
- Learn to work with the Collections module
- Learn about mapping and filtering and lambda functions
- Learn advanced sorting
- Learn to work with regular expressions in Python
- Learn to work with databases, CSV files, JSON, and XML
- Learn to write object-oriented code in Python
- Learn to test and debug your Python code
- Learn about Unicode and text encoding
Module 1: IPython Notebook
Module 2: Advanced Python Concepts
Module 3: Regular Expressions
Module 4: Working with Data
Module 5: Classes and Objects
Module 6: Testing and Debugging
Module 7: Unicode and Encoding